03 August 2011

shhhhh...

A couple weeks ago, I told Matt that I had a surprise for him but he wouldn't be able to know what it is for a month.  Do you know how difficult it has been to keep this in?!?!  Aye!  It doesn't matter what we are talking about, I am literally on the verge of spilling the beans!  When he leaves the room, or is gone from the vicinity, I quickly fill in anyone around me to be a part of this little secret.  I hope he has no idea what it is ... because, it wouldn't be as fun if he just found out.  I'm glad I put a time limit on it (which could be anytime within this month!), otherwise, I might not be able to keep it in.  I am so tempted to write it here ... but do not want to chance it IF he happens to read this.  Gah!!!

Yet, on the flip side, it is SO hard to be excited about something without sharing it with him.  I can't think of anything (besides other surprises for him) that I don't share or communicate.  Actually, I probably relay a little too much sometimes!  It's an amazing thing to be able to say that I get to share this life - my thoughts, emotions, dreams, aspirations, fears, songs, etc - with him.  What a treat, what a delight ... what a blessed woman am I.    

But for the moment, I am going to keep this secret hush-hush for a little while longer ...


pic pix: some "surprises" we found in the Pacific Ocean while snorkeling on our honeymoon, Manzanillo, Mexico, 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Surprises are the best!!!! I'm sure he's going to love it, whatever it is!

What a gorgeous place for a honeymoon {or even just a trip in general}. I now want to go to Mexico.

sarah nadine said...

I'm pretty sure you would like the surprise too! Just from browsing your blog, I think you'd appreciate it :)

YES! Manzanillo was beautiful. quiet. relaxing. All components of a restful vacation. Now you've heard it...now you must go!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah. You have something on your shoulder.
You should probably take it off.

Sshhhhh.

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh, yes, I would love that!

I am putting Mexico on my list of places to go. Maybe I'll luck out and end up marrying a guy who wants to go to Mexico too. Ha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails