p h a s e 0 1 - f l o o r s & c a b i n e t s
I thought the cabinets would be easy - sand, prime, paint. When I got to sanding, I realized that our "oak" cabinets were MDF board with a wallpapery-sticker faux wood finish. Beautiful. I was unable to sand, so they did not turn out to be as smooth as I anticipated. At least the effect of "bright" was reached ... with a bit of a rustic finish. I already had half a can of linen white paint and chalkboard paint (from painting our house last year), and still have some left. The basic hardware for the cabinets was bought at Rona & Home Depot.
a f t e r.
So...for the meantime, I'm SO excited with this revamp and a-camping we will go!!
pic pix: tent trailer project - phase 01, June.2014