06 February 2014

mornings like these.


Yesterday was the three month hump ... our sweet baby Hunter is now 3 months old!  (his 3 month post coming!)  I remember this point with Judah.  Things began to feel "right".  We started Judah on a eating/sleeping schedule closer to four months and even just with that, our lives began to have a sense of normalcy again.

Ironically (not!), this morning specifically had a feel of normal.

Judah was a bursting bubble of energy.  My laundry still sat unfolded in the family room.  Hunter napped off and on.  Judah's toys were strewn all over the place.  My dishes were piled up around the kitchen sink.  I stayed in my pyjama shirt (until my husband came home!).  My coffee was in my hand all morning, and never got drank because it got too cold.  We decided to have baths because it had felt like a while since the last one...

It was just normal, but it felt so good.  Almost like a light had turned on and I realized, "...this, is my normal."  Normal isn't perfect, nor is it stunning.  It's just right.


pic pix: our tower building this morning, 06.Feb.2014, in the living room

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails