22 February 2014

happy weekend.

Palm Springs ... wow, you've got some pretty ace weather, beautiful scenery, sweet rental places, and, you've highlighted some pretty cute moments of my boys ("hashtag" sorry notsorry for the bombardment of pictures of my boys ... wait, I do that at home too!).  If it works out again, I'd say you are a pretty cool place to visit.  Only a 3.5 hour, direct flight from home, we can definitely handle that!

As we're down here for a week, I've been purposefully taking time off from day-to-day things and have been focusing on REST.  Physically and emotionally specifically, it's been good.  What a treat to spend some q-time with all my guys.  I am loving it!

Anyways, I'll be back to blogging regularly next week.  In the meantime, hope y'all have a beautiful weekend, wherever you're at!

"Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be." 
~ Abraham Lincoln


pic pix: a swaggin' iPhone pic of Hunty-bear, 21.Feb.2014, Palm Desert, CA

2 comments:

Calista said...

You should take some time to rest! Mamas need that! I'm so glad you've enjoyed your visit to California - maybe next time we can actually meet!

Anne Hill said...

1) he's adorable!
2) so jealous you are escaping the bitter cold here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails