14 May 2013

thoughts. things.

Mothers Day
It's not every weekend that we get to pamper our Mom and Gramma a little (or them let us do the pampering!).  On Saturday, my sis and I set up my Gramma's sunroom for a little pedicure & fondue fun.  Seeing as Brittany's the professional, I just followed her lead and things went pretty smoothly...except when Judah wanted to tickle his Gramma and Gigi's feet!

14.5 Week Bump
This is the first week I've thought baby is more looking like a bump and not just bloating.  Though, I'm sure, when I reach 30 weeks I'll look back on this picture and say it looked like I was bloated!

This Time of Year
When it comes around to the 2nd week of May, I always think of Texas.  My brothers were going to school down there, and they graduated their programs a year a part.  So naturally, I had to go down there(!).  Last year, my younger brother completed another year/program of school, but I couldn't go because the little lion man was due soon.  It was always nice to experience spring before we had a full-on, green spring up here ... all this to say, I missed Texas this last week.

My Mother's Day
 
Sunday was a day to celebrate our little family.  After church, we stopped for a quick tea at my mother-in-law's house to wish her a happy mother's day.  The rest of the afternoon, we cleaned up the yard together, planted some seeds, and went shopping for a new dishwasher(!!).  How grand it will be to have that delivered on Friday!  No more loads being put through 3 times plus a hand wash :)  I didn't really take a bunch of pictures, but the two above were my favorites - my guys, and the first gift of the day brought with breakfast.

Cousin Love
On our short trip up to Edmonton, Judah got the chance to play with some 2nd cousins (Ethan - 3, Connor - 9 months).  I love watching little people interact ... especially when they're special little boys like these ones!  Remember me posting about them 7 months ago?!

1 comment:

Gexton said...

It's not every weekend that we get to pamper our Mom and Gramma a little (or them let us do the pampering!). On Saturday, my sis and I set up my Gramma's sunroom for a little pedicure & fondue fun.
painters edmonton
edmonton painters

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails