25 July 2012

one month ...

I know this post is a little late (was planning on posting this July 13th!), but we have been super busy as of late: 

. My girlfriend is getting married next weekend, and I am trying to help out as much as I can there.
. We have had out of town family visiting since the beginning of June!!  Lots of catching up, lots of sites to see.
. Matt, Judah and I have been adjusting to our new life and schedules together.  (ie. Some nights I have the energy to get the house clean, some I don't.)  We have yet to establish something entirely efficient :)

But without any further ado, here's the little guy at 1 month old!


So far, I've acquired many nicknames - Juju, Little Lion Man, J-Dawg, Juju-bug, Jude, Buddha Judah ... just to name a few!  I'm already trying to stand and can hold my head so well, it makes Mama & Papa proud.  Since I was a day old, I've slept through the night (minus that one time) and my Mama brags about that to everyone :)  I like to hold my big hands in fists ... maybe one day, I'll be a boxer like my Great-Grandpa.  Mama and I like to go on walks and visit friends and family over coffee (which doesn't bother my tummy one bit!).  I had a baby shower a couple weeks ago, and have even already attended my first wedding!  Life is great at a month old ...


pic pix: one month old on the sheepskin, 13.July,2012, Calgary, AB

1 comment:

brittany danae said...

My juju bug! Auntie is also so very proud of you and I love you oh so very much ... Sometimes I can't even express how much I love you! I can't believe you are already over a month old! Auntie loves you!!
Sarah ... You are just the most amazing mama! I hope one day I can be half as good of a mom as you! I so look up to you ... The way you care about your little family and how you would sacrifice so much for them! I love you oh so very much too my dear sister!!!!!
Here's to many more "month olds" with Judah!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails