10 July 2012

little lion man ...

I am so proud to finally announce it on this blog of mine ... our lil man is HERE!!  The last stretch of waiting for him seemed like it would never end.  Yet, here we are, with his 4 week birthday coming up on Wednesday!  Allow me to introduce you...everyone, this is my son, Judah West Arsenault (aka. the little lion man). 
a few hours after Judah was born

He arrived on Wednesday,  June 13, 2012 coming in at 8lbs 13oz, ready to take on the world with a roar!
his yawns are so cute!

So much of my life is/has been changing since I laid eyes on him.  My heart melts just thinking about this miracle in my life and how he perfectly fits perfectly.  I know I'm still a swooning new mama, but isn't he perfectly adorable?!

10 days old and kickin it!  I have yet to get his full smile on camera ...

too many cute Papa & Judah moments

such a poser


*sigh*... I'm so in love

pic pix: pictures of my 27 day old son, Calgary, AB, Jun-Jul 2012



1 comment:

Allison Jane said...

Yay! I have been waiting (im)patiently for this post! :) He is one incredibly cute baby!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails