15 September 2013

lately.

As mentioned previously, I've been working on our company books as of late to get caught up before baby no.2 arrives.  It's been a little time consuming, but I am almost there!  There's something so satisfying about seeing work accomplished like that, though, everything has gotten a bit behind because of it (from laundry to date nights...things are piling up!).

Thankfully, we've not put off socializing (I just wouldn't be sane if we didn't!) and we're still trying to squeeze out every ounce of this summer.  As the days stay hot and the nights get cooler, I'm loving the fact that we can still wear shorts all day and cuddle up with blankets at night.  This is the perfect time of year for outside fires...I foresee a lot of those in the weeks to come!

It's been hard to find the time to get out and shoot (pictures) right now, but the ones I have taken lately have been of Judah...the greatest little subject that lights up this mama's busy life right now.

pic pix:
1. & 2. he likes to hide in everything.
3. movie night with the guys.
4. & 5. he loves wearing his yellow rubber boots.

2 comments:

Christa Michelle Vanderham said...

Sarah! Judah is such a cute lad. Glad you're getting stuff done, but I'm sure those at the other end of your socializing stick feel jipped and miss you guys :)
Are you still in Calgary?
CONGRATS from us both you to and Matt and Judah on expecting again :D A little brother or sis! Wahoo!

God bless you as you enjoy the rest of this Summer season and enter into Autumn...
Would be great to connect in person sometime! Are you ever in BC?

Just remembered my blog... It was getting rather dusty on the web shelf and now I'm stoked to get reconnected with other's musings as well, including yours :D

Get out and snap some photos girl!
We just shot a wedding this past Saturday. I used my Dad's d800 and mannnnn that was a crazy 11 hour work out on the arms and shoulders! haha But so worth it I think. I had the 70-200 2.8 and it makes us want to go full frame... What are you shooting in these days?
It's still just a hobby for us, and we do not plan on changing that. So many excellent pros in the Okanagan and the pressure of pros isn't something we want at all. Anyways, I loved the photo of your planners! So cool. I never thought of getting the same planner each year!!!! I've been trying new ones annually since I can remember, but for the sake of a cool uniform photo... I almost want to change me ways! :)
Thanks for your blog and say hi to Matt from us k?
Looking so forward to meeting Judah!

sarah nadine said...

@Christa Michelle Vanderham: hey! nice to hear from you :) yes, life is full and we're feeling so blessed to soon be welcoming our next little one! congrats right back at you with the soon arrival of baby!!! this is such a sweet time of life.

i shoot with my canon 7d ... and love it! i started out a canon girl, and that's probably how i'll stay(!). it's still a hobby for me right now, though i'm open to it one day expanding. we'll see :)

we were actually just outside of fairmont last weekend, but don't have any plans (on the horizon) to be in b.c. soon. especially with the little peanut readying to debut! will you be visiting family in calgary any time soon?

it was nice of you to pop by and drop some "lines" :) hope yous are doing well and hello from all of us arsenaults!


xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails