08 March 2013

thoughts. things.

Cold Break 
I took an unexpected hiatus from blogging this week because of a stinkin' cold that is hanging on ever so slightly.  Thankfully, Judah nor Matt got it and I'm almost over it.  On the bright side, I've been thoroughly enjoying my tea and oranges...staples as of late.

Picking and Packing
We move in 3 weeks...ahhh!!  And packing has only just begun!  Though I haven't gotten far putting things in boxes, I've been mentally preparing how to do it all (printed these labels, got a system for where to hold boxes in the interim, visualizing where it'll all go, etc.).  Some other people may call this procrastination(!), but I'm pretty confident in saying that it's going to be productive when it comes to moving day.  I've also been picking colors for our new walls {glee!}.  Keeping a pretty simple palette, and who says walls can't be painted again (if you're reading this Matt, ignore the last sentence!).

Things I Overlook
So apparently, I have saved every magazine I have purchased - or so it appears!  I've made piles: give away, keep, maybe... I may give a few magazines away, rip out pages and toss the rest, but the majority of them still end up in the "maybe" pile.  What do you do with your magazines?  Maybe I should just give in, keep them all, and do this (!) or wait till I have this many to do this.

Beach Time
In the middle of April, we are going down to Mexico for my sister-in-law's wedding.  We HAVE to go, so we might as well enjoy it right?!  Haha...it's going to be great and the closer we get to it, the more excited I am!  Last time we were at the beach, we were only there for a day or two and I can't wait to see Judah in the ocean again.  I am desperately needing some sun, so this will be good for my health too(!).  For a swimsuit, I'm thinking something along the look of these one-piece suits... 1. 2. 3.
Happy Weekend
Hope that y'all enjoy your weekend!  I'll be back to regular posting next week...
"We much teach our children to dream with their eyes open."
~Harry Edwards

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails