11 March 2013

consuming His love.

The sovereign Lord is my strength!  
He makes me as surefooted as a deer, able to tread upon the heights. 
Habakuk 3:19 NLT

There is no better way to start my Monday morning than with this very thought ... I am able to tread [walk along] the heights despite the weather I'm facing.  I am surefooted [unlikely to stumble or slip ... confident and competent] as I take each step.  All because the Lord is my strength.

For every weight, for every joy-filled moment, for every struggle, for every overwhelming thought, for every abundance of blessing: He is my strength.

In painful times, God is strengthening you.  
In peaceful times, He is restoring you.  
In all times, He is loving you. ~ source unknown

Join with me today as I revel and consume His strength, restoration, and fierce love.

Hallelujah, what a Savior!


pic pix: a view from the most amazing hike of my life (so far!), Mount Sparrowhawk, Spray Lakes AB, 10.Jul.2010

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails