23 September 2014

conversations lately / my prize

After much anticipation, we were finally able to meet our friend's baby girl, Nia, the other day.  She is such a beautiful baby and the most darling thing to hold (at the stage she still sleeps on you ... and snuggly, ahhh!).

In getting ready to go visit them, this is the conversation Judah and I had:

"Hey Judah, do you remember Auntie Linda?"  I ask.
"Yea."  Judah answers.
"Remember how she had a baby in her tummy?"  He nods, "Well, now her baby is out and we get to go to their house to see her!"  I say with much excitement.
A huge sigh is breathed in, the hands come up to his mouth, and his eyes are as wide as saucers as he replies, 

"My prize!"

pic pix:  my beautiful friend Linda, Nia, Hunter and Judah, Sept.2014, at their house

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails