24 February 2010

barbed boundaries




i am at my barb wire fence

it is stark, unwelcoming, bare ... a picture of unrest
this is the point i've come to
unknowing, yet believing, fearing, yet trusting
that further than my present state
awaits a peaceful blanket and belt of time
bringing peace, certainty, warmth ... grace encompassing

past this barb wire fence
is a freedom beyond my expanse
this is a point where i choose perspective
not my immediate borders, but rather divine directive
i can choose to see it bleakly
or walk past this partition meekly
accepting an immeasurable gift of a pure and perfect panorama
or simply not moving or seeing any further than

my barb wire fence



pic pix: a view to a farmer's field, DeWinton AB Jan.2010

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails