18 July 2014

summer loving.


Though this is where I would like to be any time of the year, I must say, summers here are pretty nice.  It's not too too hot, no humidity (a good and bad thing), days last until 11pm with the sunlight, and well ... it seems you couldn't ask for it to be better unless we had summer here all year!

I know it's already the middle of July, but I decided that I needed to write a list (Allison, you'll love this!) of all my summer lofty goals/things that I love about summer.  I'm curious to see how it'll all play out with the little amount of time we have left, but it'll be fun to work on.  It's probably better my chalkboard was only so big...!

How about you?  What's on the agenda for the next month?!

Oh ... and this is a cute list to fill in with summer plans.

pic pix: chalkboard wall in the kitchen, Jul.2014, at home

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails