03 January 2011

another go, a new day


Once again, the aura envelopes us ... fresh air, new beginnings, crisp intentions ... a new year! Never have I really made resolutions for a new year, but I always anticipate this "idea" of starting anew.


A glimpse of what the year 2011 cradles for me ...

Our Wedding ...
Only 47 days to go! I can't WAIT to wake up next to him every morning, knowing that he is my husband and I am his wife ... taking hold of every moment we breathe together and discovering what our lives will become. Wish it was only 47 more minutes ... sigh!

Expanding my "Photo-World" horizons ...
Prospective business ideas are floating around (especially now with my new lil iPad!) I hope to soon share what these ideas and makings actually evolve into.

Home-making our home ...
Though, I have already moved into our new place and am starting to make it feel "homey", a part of this year will be establishing ourselves ... hosting friends and family and spending time here we will create and "make" our home.

Learning opportunities ...
My employers have graciously offered to pay for the schooling of any courses that are applicable to our field of work. I love absorbing new information, fitting more pieces of "the puzzle" together. Can't wait to dive into some new material!

Another birthday ...
You can't go through a year without hitting one of those.

Taking on new roles ...
Soon and very soon, I will be a:
Wife
Daughter-in-law
Sister-in-law
Auntie ... all persons I have never been though can't wait to officially be!

Creativity ...
I've always said, "if I only had a space where I could leave projects half-way through only to pick up again, I'd have allot more undertakings...". No longer is that an "if-only"... we have a second room that we are using as an office where I can set up for painting, drawing, paper-cutting, sewing and leaving it all where I last worked on it. I can craft anywhere, but to have this domain will be wonderful.


And though there are these things I look forward to (and more!), I believe the greatest challenge will still be to live in the moment I am in, enjoying all that today will exhibit, seizing every opportunity effectively and purposefully.

May you have a Happy New Year, New Month, New Week, New Day and New Moment!!


pic pix: bushel of dried grass, out with old-in with the new, Okotoks, AB Dec.10


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahem. You are also going to be a cousin-in-law.
Xoxo

sarah nadine said...

thought it was "sister"!!!

lobes (!) back at ya :)

Anonymous said...

it t'is.
it t'is.
sister sarah. sister sara. sara sisters.
lobes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails